vrijdag 4 december 2015

new genuine wings Opel Manta A

Opel Manta A wing for sale. Looking for genuine parts you have to cross borders. These rare parts are an international affair.
Not a single wing is in production today.

I'm talking about the 1101080 and 1102080 GM numbers

To get an overview and an inside look in the current situation I'm going to use Google in 4 different languages. I try wing, kotflügel, spatbord and parafango. Even in Belgium they have there own name for it, it's "Gardebou". The Dutch call it spatbord or voorscherm. In Germany it can be Koti. The Italian word Parafango means all the wings, doesn't matter front or rear side. I am looking for front wings for the Opel Manta A from 1970 till 1975.

Genuine wings are absolutely hard to find. Let's ride on the digital highway.

In April 2017 3 genuine Manta A wings were sold for € 399, - - each. Even for the Opel Ascona A a wing was sold for $350,- in the USA. Seller has another one available on eBay.com.

available genuine Manta A wings

and another one

I did put 2 more adds on my blog. New genuine wings Opel Manta A part 2 and 3.

I keep searching the web